• Supports one port injector per cylinder
• Supports 2 Coolant Temperature sensors
• Gear dependent torque reduction by throttle limiting, plus switch selection
• CAN transmits for gear shift related channels (template version 1)
• Support for 7 forward gears
• Pre-configured sensor calibrations for Original Equipment (OE) sensors and engine triggers
• Pre-configured reference mode for engine synchronisation and control of 4 camshafts with tuneable inlet and exhaust timing tables
• Pre-configured physical settings for Engine Displacement, Fuel Density, Stoichiometric Ratio, Fuel Pressure, and Injector Linearisation, which allow for simplified engine start-up prior to tuning.
• Configurable turbocharger boost control (using a normal and inverted solenoid output), support for 2 boost pressure sensors
• Switchable Inlet Manifold Runner with position feedback for variable inlet systems
• Optional throttle blip and engine speed matching when clutch is disengaged.
• Gear Shift Actuator Position Sensor.
• Reverse request delay.
• Paddle shift gearbox control for sequential gearboxes with switched actuators and air pump support.
• Configurable on-board knock for each cylinder with up to 4 assignable knock sensors (hardware dependant) and selectable centre frequencies.
• Configurable camshaft control from 1 to 4 cams, plus 1 switched camshaft.
• Drive by wire throttle blip control with engine speed matching.
• Dual bank lambda control supported; requires optional LTC with Bosch LSU4.9 sensor or LTCN with NTK sensor.
• Easy and fast engine tuning using engine efficiency map.
• Engine load modelling based on inlet manifold pressure and inlet manifold temperature. Alternatively, for example, when using individual throttle bodies, throttle position can be used.
• Sensor calibrations available for many common automotive sensors.
• Transient fuelling compensation using physical modelling of fuel film.
• Support of MoTeC devices: ADR, E8XX, PDM, SLM, VCS
• Configurable anti-lag for single turbo with ignition timing limit, fuel volume trim, ignition cut, engine speed limit, boost aim and throttle aim tables.
• Supports 2 coolant fan outputs (PWM controlled).
• Air conditioner support with switched output control.
• Coolant temperature compensations for engine speed limit, ignition timing, fuel mixture, boost limit.
• Coolant pump output with PWM control.
• Coolant pump after-run functionality, optionally with additional pump output.
• Engine speed limiting with ignition cut and/or fuel cut.
• Fuel pump switched output.
• Gearbox position detection via optional sensor or engine speed / wheel speed estimate.
• Paddle shift input hard wired or via CAN, optional linear sensor.
• Optional gearbox shift request via Up Shift Switch / Down Shift Switch or Gear Lever Force sensor.
• Neutral/Reverse actuation can be locked out.
• Gearbox shift support with ignition cut, fuel cut, throttle blip and engine speed matching in forward gears.
• Up/Down actuator control.
• Different gear shift modes: manual, automatic and fault modes.
• Closed loop gear shift strategy including retries for missed shifts.
• Gear shift actuator air pump support with air pressure monitoring.
• GPS acquisition and logging via CAN or RS232 (hardware dependent).
• Intercooler temperature and spray control.
• Lap distance, time and number via BR2 or switched input, with split and sector options.
• Configurable launch control with tables for engine speed, throttle limit, boost aim and fuel volume trim.
• Race time system with trim tables for ignition timing compensation, fuel mixture aim, boost limit and throttle limit.
• Idle closed loop control system using ignition, drive by wire actuation or idle solenoid.
• Engine Load Average channel with tables for engine speed limit, ignition timing trim, fuel mixture aim, boost limit and throttle limit.
• Assist of engine start with dedicated fuel volume and idle compensations during crank and post start.
• Engine run time total for engine hour logging.
• Configurable security for multiple users.
• Configuration of brake state using a switch or a pressure sensor.
• Configuration of clutch state using a switch, a position sensor or a pressure sensor.
• Calculation of clutch slip.
• ECU-internal G-force (acceleration) – longitudinal, lateral, vertical
• ECU CAN receive from a defined CAN ID for data reception from MoTeC devices. Support of 3 CAN buses.
• ECU CAN transmit of the most common channels using standard MoTeC CAN templates.
• 6 configurable switches, 4 rotary switches and 6 CAN switches with each of 9 positions simultaneously mappable to Launch Control, Pit Switch, Anti-Lag, Traction, Auxiliary Time, Race Time Reset, Engine Speed Limit Maximum, Throttle Pedal Translation, Ignition Timing, Fuel Mixture Aim, Boost Limit, Traction Aim and Traction Control Range.
• Analogue tachometer output with configurable output pin and scaling.
• Dual bank drive by wire throttle servo control.
• Throttle Pedal sensor with translation table.
• Use of a Throttle Pedal sensor or a Throttle Position sensor in case of a cable throttle.
• Transmission pump output with transmission temperature threshold and hysteresis control.
• Traction control with tables for Aim Main, Aim Compensation and Control Range.
• Vehicle speed measurement using wheel speed sensors, estimation or GPS.
• Vehicle speed limiting (pit speed control).
• Configurable warning system with light and CAN output.
• Auxiliary time system with tables for ignition timing compensation, fuel volume trim and fuel mixture aim.
• 4 auxiliary outputs for PWM control of added actuators:
– Duty cycle tables using Engine Speed and Throttle or Manifold Pressure Axis’
– Activation based on inlet manifold pressure or throttle position
– Auxiliary Output 1 includes tables for Ignition Timing Compensation, Fuel Volume Trim and Fuel Mixture Aim
• Optional channels for additional sensors via input pin and/or CAN message, including:
– Airbox Mass Flow, Pressure and Temperature
– Ambient Pressure and Temperature
– Boost Pressure
– Brake Pressure Front and Rear
– Brake Switch
– Clutch Pressure and Position
– Clutch Switch
– Coolant Pressure and Temperature
– Engine Oil Pressure and Temperature
– Engine Crankcase Pressure
– Exhaust Pressure Bank 1 and Bank 2
– Exhaust Temperature (EGT) via TCA Thermocouple Amplifier, Generic CAN, or E888 for Collector, Bank 1 and 2 Collector, and Cylinders 1 to 10
– Exhaust Lambda via LTC, LTCN, or PLM for Collector, Bank 1 and 2 Collector, and Cylinders 1 to 10
– Fuel Pressure and Temperature
– Fuel Tank Level
– Gear Position
– Gear Lever Force
– Gear Neutral Switch
– Gear Shift Request
– Gear Shift Air Pressure
– Intercooler Temperature
– Steering Angle and Pressure
– Transmission Temperature
– Turbocharger Speed
– G-Force (acceleration) – Longitudinal, Lateral, Vertical
– Wheel Speed sensors front/rear left/right, wired or CAN input.