- Fully integrates with these original systems: ABS/Brakes, SI Drive, Air Conditioning, Start via Key or Button, VDC. Lambda control is supported with an optional LTC and Bosch LSU4.9 sensor. (See the Operation section of this datasheet for further details.)
- Pre-configured sensor calibrations for Original Equipment (OE) sensors and engine triggers.
- Pre-configured control of primary (Port Injector) fuel system.
- Optionally configurable secondary (Port Injector) fuel control with a tuneable balance table.
- Pre-configured single fuel operation with selectable properties.
- Optional alternative fuel operation for Flex Fuel using ethanol composition sensor, or Secondary Fuel operation on secondary injectors.
- Pre-configured reference mode for engine synchronisation.
- Pre-configured physical settings for engine displacement, fuel density, stoichiometric ratio, fuel pressure, and primary injector linearisation, which allow for simplified engine startup prior to tuning.
- Pre-configured CAN messaging for OE systems including dashboard, DCCD, SI Drive, ABS.
- Pre-configured control for MoTeC SDC3 (with M1-specific firmware upgrade). See the Centre Differential Control section for further information.
- Pre-configured control of OE coolant fan with temperature thresholds.
- Pre-configured transient fuelling compensation using physical modelling of fuel film for port injectors.
- Idle closed loop control system using ignition and drive by wire actuation.
- Pre-configured adjustable inlet manifold tumble valves with position feedback.
- Pre-configured on-board knock control for each cylinder using the OE knock sensor (optionally can be configured to use up to 2 sensors) and multiple centre frequencies.
- Pre-configured boost control with single wastegate actuator. Single and dual solenoids supported.
- Pre-configured air conditioner request and clutch control.
- Configurable anti-lag for single turbo variants with ignition timing limit, fuel volume trim, ignition cut, fuel cut, engine speed limit, boost aim and throttle aim tables.
- GPS acquisition and logging via CAN or RS232.
- Intercooler temperature and spray control.
- Lap distance, time and number via GPS, BR2 or switched input, with split and sector options.
- Support of MoTeC devices: ADR, E8XX, PDM, SLM, VCS.
- Coolant pump output with PWM control.
- Coolant pump afterrun functionality, optionally with additional pump output.
- Configurable launch control with tables.
- Configurable closed loop alternator system for PWM field winding control.
- Race time system with tables for ignition timing trim, fuel mixture aim, boost limit and throttle limit.
- Engine Load Average channel with tables for engine speed limit, ignition timing trim, fuel mixture aim, boost limit, and throttle limit.
- Engine run time total for engine hour logging.
- Configurable security for multiple users with differing access options.
- ECU CAN Receive from a defined ID base address for data reception from MoTeC devices.
- Vehicle speed limiting (pit speed control).
- 8 configurable driver switches and 8 rotary switches each with 10 positions that can be simultaneously mapped to launch control, pit switch, anti-lag, traction, race time reset, engine speed limit maximum, throttle pedal translation, fuel volume trim, ignition timing, fuel mixture aim, boost limit, traction aim, and traction control range.
- Pre-configured pulsed tachometer output with configurable output pin and scaling.
- Transmission pump output with transmission temperature threshold and hysteresis control.
- Traction control with tables for aim main, aim compensation, control range.
- Optional channels for additional sensors via input pin and/or CAN message, including:
Airbox Mass Flow, Temperature and Pressure
Ambient Pressure and Temperature
Brake Pressure Front and Rear
Clutch Switch, Pressure and Position
Coolant Pressure and Temperature
Engine Oil Pressure and Temperature
Engine Crankcase Pressure
Exhaust Temperature (EGT) via TCA Thermocouple Amplifier, Generic CAN, or E888 for Collector and Cylinders 1 to 4.
Exhaust Lambda via LTC, LTCN, or PLM for Collector and Cylinders 1 to 4.
Fuel Flow Supply and Return
Fuel Pressure and Temperature
Fuel Tank Level
Steering Angle and Pressure
Transmission Temperature and Pressure
Turbocharger Speed, Inlet and Outlet Temperature
G-Force (acceleration) – Longitudinal, Lateral, Vertical
Wastegate Pressure and Position