A MoTeC Keypad will enhance the application and integration of a MoTeC PDM into any vehicle. Specific features include:
- Compact and lightweight
- Rugged design for use in extreme environments, sealed to IP67
- Backlit customised graphical symbols available
- Real time feedback via LED indicators above each button
- Simplified wiring, only 4 wires required for multiple buttons
- Short circuit, reverse polarity protection
There are two sizes available:
- 8 button, 2 rows of 4 buttons (Part Number: 41401)
- 15 button, 3 rows of 5 buttons (Part Number: 41400)
MoTeC keypads are tailored to work with MoTeC products. These keypads are then further customised by the user to create an individualised, application-specific device.
You customise the appearance of the backlit keypad buttons by applying your selection of the wide variety of pre-designed semi-transparent tactile labels supplied.
You customise the functionality of each button using PDM Manager Software. The illumination of the keypads LEDs can be programmed to clarify the subject status.
The resultant creation is a keypad tailored to suit specific individual requirements.