- Suitable for bikes, cars, marine and industrial applications
- Can be used as a controller for any MoTeC D series display, forwarding all required channels to the display, including lap timing, CAN and RS232 channels and much more.
- Can be placed anywhere in the vehicle and log any CAN and RS232 bus, as well as inputs wired directly to the box.
- The T2 Telemetry optional upgrade adds the T2 Telemetry system into the vehicle. The L180 with the T2 upgrade can receive messages from most other CAN units (such as non MoTeC ECUs and data loggers), convert it to a T2 data stream and transmit it out to the radio for the pit side T2 system.
- Supports Wideband Lambda from MoTeC PLMs or LTCs
- Easily integrates with MoTeC CAN based products such as ECUs and expanders. Full I/O expansion available with use of E888, E816, VIM and SVIM expanders.
- GPS Lap Timing
- Tell Tales
- Diagnostic Logging
- Preserved Channels
- Running Min/Max, Timers, PID Control, Engine Log.
- 250 MB logging memory (500 MB + USB optional)
- Logging rates up to 1000 samples per second
- Fast Ethernet download
- Includes i2 Standard data analysis software (Pro Analysis upgrade available)
- 10 (20 with I/O upgrade*) analogue voltage inputs:
- 4 (8*) x 0 to 5.46 V, 1.33 mV resolution 6 (12*) x 0 to 15.0 V, 3.66 mV resolution
- 4 (8 with I/O upgrade) analogue temperature inputs
- 0 to 15 V, 3.66 mV resolution
- 4 Digital inputs
- 2 Switch inputs
- 4 Speed inputs
- 6 low side outputs PWM or switched operation
- 1.0 Amp max, current limited and thermal overload protected
Compatible with E816 and E888 expanders (providing full functional use), VIM and SVIM
- 3-axis accelerometer, detection range: +/- 5G
- Temperature sensor
- Sensor supply voltage
- Battery voltage
- 4 configurable CAN buses, with individually programmable CAN bus speeds. One can be used as RS232 Receive. Only 2 of the CAN buses support VIM/SVIM Expanders.
- 2 dedicated RS232 ports
- Operating voltage: 6 to 32 V DC
- Operating current: 0.4 A typical at 14 V (excluding sensor currents)
- Reverse battery protection
- Battery transient protection
Sensor supply currents
- 5 V sensor supply: 0.25 A maximum
- 8 V sensor supply: 0.25 A maximum
- Internal: -20 °C to 80 °C
- Typical ambient temperature range in free air: -20 °C to 65 °C
- Size: 134.5 x 103.9 x 20.2mm excluding connector
- Weight 343 g
- 1 x 79 pin Autosport connector