- Full HD: Genuine High Definition with 1080p @ 30 frames per second
- Automatic Start/Stop, eliminating the possibility of drivers forgetting to turn it on
- 12 V power direct from the vehicle – no batteries to recharge
- Live gauges automatically recorded on the video – no post processing required
- Compact and lightweight all-in-one camera and recording unit – only 100gms (exc. mounts)
- Flexible roll cage mounting system – compatible with some GoPro mounting hardware
- Over 14 hours recording at 1080p
- Records to a removable micro SD card up to 32GB – the kit includes an SD card adaptor
- Video can be played directly from the card
- Automatic CAN Synchronisation with data in i2
- Built in microphone
- Dedicated V2 Manager software for configuring the video, audio, CAN and gauges
- Download a sample of V2 video footage.
Note: This footage was captured with the camera outside the vehicle, and as a result the audio quality has been affected by wind noise.
- Important: Do not expose the V2 unit to wet weather. Not suitable for marine applications.
Recording Formats – With or Without Live Gauges
- 1920 x 1080 @ 30 fps (default)
- 1920 x 1080 @ 25 fps
- 1280 x 720 @ 60 fps
- 1280 x 720 @ 50 fps
- 1280 x 720 @ 30 fps
- 1280 x 720 @ 25 fps
- MoTeC Data Loggers: C125, C127, C1212, C185, C187, C1812, CDL3, SDL, SDL3, ADL, ADL2, ADL3 and ACL
- MoTeC M1 Series ECUs (depending on Package)
- MoTeC “Hundred Series” and M84 ECUs
- Other manufacturers’ devices may be compatible with the V2 over CAN, however data sync in i2 won’t work.
- The V2 can be used standalone but no data will be overlaid onto video footage
- Works with i2 Pro and i2 Standard
V2 Video Kit Contents