- 6 x Selectable control modes:
- 1 x 0% lock mode
- 4 x user-defined modes
- 1 x 100% lock mode
- Control modes can be selected using the dash mounted ACD button.
- Each mode is configurable with an acceleration table, braking table and desired slip table.
- The percentage lock can be configured using vehicle speed and throttle position. With the MoTeC Plug-In ECU connected, engine efficiency point can be used instead of throttle position. The ECU will calculate and then send the efficiency point to the MDC. This feature uses the factory wiring loom.
- With the RS232 serial communications configured, the MDC can send wheel speeds, lateral G-force, longitudinal G-force, steering position, diff parameter and fault codes to the MoTeC M800 Plug-In ECU without the need for additional sensors.
- The CAN interface optionally transmits the sensor and diagnostic information to a MoTeC Dash Logger.
- Handbrake override.
- 1 x CAN
- 1 x RS232
2 x Connectors fitting directly into factory wiring
- 1 x 26 pin
- 1 x 22 pin
- Case size
111 x 83 x 31 mm, excluding mounts