1.15 BAR MAP SENSOR (MAP1.15)
The Link 1.15 Bar MAP sensor reads up to 1.15 Bar absolute pressure. This means it is suitable for use in naturally aspirated engines. This MAP sensor can also be used in applications where positive intake pressures of up to 0.15 Bar (approx 2 PSI) are expected (eg. Ram-air effect). The wiring pinout for this sensor is marked directly on the housing.
- Includes 3-pin Deutsch DTM connector kit
- Easy to mount via 2 bolt holes. Note that the sensor should be mounted higher than the intake manifold port that the hose connects to.
- Compact aluminium enclosure
- Very high resolution readings for naturally aspirated engines
- Mechanical connection via 4mm (3/16?) hose connector nipple.
- Using Link G4/G4+/G4X ECU’s select the MAP sensor type in PC Link as ‘Link 1.15 Bar’
All prices are exclusive of Irish VAT. VAT is charged at 23% where applicable.