The C127 Race Display Kit is a cost-effective, plug-in display solution based on our full colour C127 Display. Offering professional level features at a club price, the kit is quick and easy to connect, requiring no previous experience with MoTeC systems. Each component simply plugs into the professionally wired and terminated loom, which comes complete with a handy plug-in power adaptor. The kit is expandable and can be adapted and expanded to suit various applications.
The C127 Race Display Kit includes:
- C127 Display
- 10 Hz GPS
- Two buttons, pre-wired
- Professional quality plug-in loom, terminated and labelled, with plug-in power adaptor
- Ethernet Cable
C127 Race Display Kit Options – see Accessories for more details:
- The Display Creator upgrade allows users to design custom graphics and screen layouts for display on the C127 screen, tailoring the look and functionality to a specific application. Designs can incorporate images, logos, icons, colour themes and creative gauge ideas.
- The C127 will connect directly to the factory ECU of many late model vehicles using the optional plug-in OBD-II adaptor, providing access to important engine data.
- Customers with MoTeC ECUs can connect to the C127 with our plug-in CAN or RS232 adaptors. Some other aftermarket ECUs may also connect with these looms.
- Logging can be added to the C127 at any time, allowing for comprehensive data analysis in MoTeC’s i2 software. This option is conveniently enabled using a password activation.
- For those wishing to expand their C127 Race Kit further, an I/O upgrade will activate additional inputs and outputs for greater functionality. A pre-wired, terminated I/O Loom is available, or customers can use their own.
NOTE: A C127 Race Logging Kit is also available with 120 MB logging memory