The following features in GPR Motorcycle have been specifically
designed to work with motorcycles:
• Onboard real time lean angle calculation from commonly
available 3-axis IMUs (Bosch MM5.10, Yamaha R1, E Lean all
• Ability to correct wheel speeds for variation in rolling tyre
circumference due to lean angle.
• Wheelie detection by means of suspension position
• Rider trim channels for traction control and engine braking.
• Engine braking strategy with open loop (throttle minimum
position by gear and calculated engine speed) and closed loop
(wheel speed differential with P controller) components.
Utilises track sectors for enhanced performance.
• PID traction control by means of wheel speed differential and
percentage slip. Multiple aim compensation and gain
compensations available, including lean angle, longitudinal G,
wheelie state and rider trim.
• Multiple throttle grip translation tables (engine speed v
throttle grip position) selectable by gear position, rider switch
and track sector.
• Gearbox shift request via up shift switch/down shift switch or
gear lever force sensor.
• Gearbox shift control with ignition cut, fuel cut, ignition timing
and throttle blipping.
• Launch control managing throttle limit and engine speed limit.
Rider based entry with automatic exit based on gear position.
• Suspension Position Front and Rear.
• Rain light control strategy.
• Variable inlet length support (Yamaha R1, BMW S1000RR).