Designed for use with MoTeC’s Colour Displays and Display Loggers, this intuitive and powerful software allows you to fully customise your onscreen graphics.
With Display Creator you can maximise the potential of your high resolution display by generating layouts specifically for your application. Add sponsor logos, design your own gauges, create unique warning screens, use non-English labels and define parameters to suit your individual needs.
Display Creator is free to download and comes with samples to get you started. C Series Displays/Loggers require an upgrade to be enabled before accepting Display Creator files, while D Series Displays are enabled as standard.
- Take full control of your display and optimise the screen space for your application
- Create custom graphics, icons and messages – add as many or as few elements as you like
- Choose which parameters you want to see and the way you want to see them
- Import images and illustrations for use as backgrounds or active components
- Put your team or sponsors’ logos/colours in the spotlight by incorporating them in the onscreen graphics
- Create a multitude of pages to suit various scenarios – the number available to each user depends on the memory intensity of page designs but most users will never reach their limit
- Display multiple alarms and design the most effective warnings for each
- Create non-English labels
- Incorporate your favourite TrueType fonts – designs are not limited by a handful of system fonts
View webinars on Display Creator
More information about MoTeC’s Colour Displays/Loggers:
- MoTeC C Series C125, C185 display loggers
- MoTeC D Series D153, D175 displays
- Colour Display Brochure