No products in the basket.
The S-body Front Kit from TDP suspension kit is desinged and manufactured soley by Trackday Performance
Ltd in Ireland. All parts are designed and manufactured on state of the art CNC machines
and have to pass stringent quality control processes during manufacture. As quality is
paramount to us we use expensive aerospace materials to ensure that the kit will be still
working in many years to come. We have also designed the kit on a modular basis so that
if a certain part becomes damaged it can be replaced at low cost.
Advantages of the S-Body Front Kit are:
– Billet aerospace alloy knuckle and 1 piece lower wishbone with heat treated stainless
steel spindles and shafts.
– Adjustable Ackerman angle from +/- 12 degrees @ 50 degrees lock. Max lock up to 70
degrees ( Wheel & Tyre dependent)
– Parallel steering on full lock possible.
– 90mm to 110mm Roll center correction.
– No Bump steer what so ever. Correction is available for different setups. ( when using
offset rack spacers)
– Nearly perfect camber on lock on both wheels. ( Normally 1 to 3 degrees against vehicle
direction to allow for tire side wall deflection)
– No front tyre scrub, No speed loss at up to 70 degrees drift angle. ( If ackerman is set
close to parallel )
– No need to move steering rack forward in the sub frame. ( not a problem if already
– Up to 70 degrees lock depending on wheel and tyre.
– Offset top mount that meets Prodrift, IDC and Formula D rules. Adjustable for other
– Carry crazy angle while maintaining speed. 90 degrees to the track possible. Backward
entries possible with most setups.
– Massive feedback from steering in car while drifting.
– Positive car control even at 60 degrees car angle. Turn the wheel more and the car will
do it exactly no under steer. Even in the wet.
– No under steer at turn-in / initiation even or even using an aggressive clutch kick in the
S-Body Front Kit from TDP.ie
For a full list of its features click here.
Check out our Facebook page here.