No products in the basket.
MoTeC M800 Plug-In ECUs are fully programmable, direct replacements for factory ECUs on a select number of popular vehicle models. Based on the M800, they control the latest automotive advances such as continuously variable camshaft timing and drive by wire throttle.
Complete with an OEM connector, M800 Plug-Ins are convenient and cost effective to install because they eliminate the need to rewire the vehicle. They simply plug into the factory wiring harness using the original sensors, ignition modules and fuel system. The units are built to operate with saturated drive fuel injectors.
Currently there are M800 Plug-In ECUs available for the following vehicles:
|Subaru||WRX and STi: most models from 1999 – 2008‡|
|Mitsubishi||Evo IV – X (RS)|
‡ The ‘08 Subaru M800 Plug-In disables some factory electronics and is therefore not suitable for road use. Race and rally vehicles should be fitted with a MoTeC SDC3 to control the centre differential.
Please supply all vehicle details to your dealer, who will be able to order the right model M800 Plug-In ECU for your car.
Vehicle specifications on the same model can vary between countries (e.g. Japan vs USA vs Australia), so it is important to specify the original country of delivery.
- 4 x Injector outputs
- 4 x Ignition outputs
- 14 x Auxiliary outputs—for functions such as camshaft control, drive by wire throttle, boost control, nitrous injection, idle speed stepper motor and many more
- 8 x Analogue voltage inputs—fully configurable including custom calibrations
- 6 x Analogue temperature inputs—fully configurable including custom calibrations
- 2 x Wideband Lambda inputs—for Lambda measurement and control
- 4 x Digital/speed inputs—for wheel speeds and function activation
- 1 x CAN
- 1 x RS232
- Board sizes to fit into the OEM ECU enclosure
- Connector to match OEM connector
|M400 M600 M800 M880 V3 Software Brochure||2 MB||May 15th 2012 08:49|
|M800 M880 Brochure||3 MB||Mar 26th 2008 14:20|