No products in the basket.
Built with the same leading edge technology as MoTeC’s M800, the M600 is ideal for late model six cylinder engines and twin or triple rotary engines. It controls modern electronics such as continuously variable camshaft timing and drive by wire throttle and is fully programmable for road and race applications.
It is both suited to stand-alone installation and as part of a complete engine management and data acquisition solution.
- 6 x Injector outputs—high or low ohm
- 6 x Ignition outputs
- 8 x Auxiliary outputs—for functions such as camshaft control, drive by wire throttle, boost control, nitrous injection, idle speed stepper motor and many more
- 8 x Analogue voltage inputs—fully configurable including custom calibrations
- 6 x Analogue temperature inputs—fully configurable including custom calibrations
- 2 x Wideband Lambda inputs—for Lambda measurement and control
- 4 x Digital/speed inputs—for wheel speeds and function activation
- 1 x CAN
- 1 x RS232
- Case size 147 x 105 x 40 mm
- Weight 500 gram
- 1 x 34 pin and 1 x 26 pin waterproof connector with gold plated contacts
|M400 M600 M800 M880 V3 Software Brochure||2 MB||May 15th 2012 08:49|
|M600 Brochure||411 KB||Mar 26th 2008 14:19|