No products in the basket.
This versatile and adaptable firmware package is designed to operate turbocharged, port-injected, 4 cylinder gasoline engines with strategies tailored specifically to Rallycross. It complies with the FIA Regulations for 2014 Rallycross cars.
The package incorporates many ancillary features such as anti-lag, driver switches (launch enable, boost trim etc.), knock control, launch control, chassis logging (steering), gearbox coolant pumps, boost control utilising turbo speed, and anti-jerk. Four definable control outputs are also available for additional needs.
Features (see Datasheet for full feature list)
- Configurable synchronisation modes accommodate most popular modern engines
- Supplied sensor calibrations cater for many common automotive sensors
- Configurable Top Dead Centre position for each cylinder
- Configurable ignition output pin for each cylinder
- Configurable on-board knock
- Configurable boost control for a single turbo
- Configurable anti-lag for a single turbo
- Configurable anti-jerk
- Configurable throttle bypass control for common systems, e.g. Tibuc
MoTeC’s M1 FIA Rallycross package complies with FIA Article 279 – 2014 (Technical Regulations for Rallycross Cars).
Specifically, the following strategies and features are not present in the package:
- GPS support
- Variable intake geometry
- Water injection
- Intercooler spray
- Traction control
- Drive by Wire throttles
- Variable valve timing
The following strategies and features are present in the package, but for testing purposes only. They must be disabled/disconnected for race events:
- Gear position
- Wheel speed
Tech Info > Data Sheets > ECUs
|CDS23143 FIA_Rallycross_2014 M1 Package||1 MB||Jul 18th 2014 18:20|